The Lollipop Tree
by Eddie Dean
- ALEC WILEY: Paralegal in his late twenties, of average height with
tousled hair; sharp-tongued with a biting wit. He is direct and not very discrete.
- ERICA WINSTEAD: School department lawyer in mid-thirties.
Professional, intelligent, sensitive person who is becoming frustrated with the system.
- ENID PERKINS: Matronly woman in mid-to-late fifties. Roommate of
accused teacher. Old-fashioned and proper. Her own person.
- ELIZABETH MATTIOLI:
Student teacher and former student of accused
teacher. Early twenties. Idealistic and a little na´ve. A gentle and kind person. Dressed
like a preppie.
- ROBERTA ELLIS: Middle-aged kindergarten teacher. A
matronly-looking woman accused of assaulting children. Kindly and seemingly patient. She
has gray hair pulled back in a bun.
- JIMMY MARTINEZ: Five-year-old boy. Dark-haired, surly with
- ELAINE MARTINEZ: Shy woman of Latin ancestry in her late twenties.
Mother of Jimmy. Mild-mannered and caring mother. She has dark hair, dark eyes and speaks
with an accent.
- NANCY McCARTHY: Professional woman in mid-thirties. Intelligent,
articulate person. She has light hair and features, and wears a tailored suit and dark
- LISA McCARTHY: Five-year-old daughter of Nancy.
Two people struggle to find the truth behind the abuse accusation
of a reputable school teacher.
A table too large for the room it is in. It dominates the stage. Three
chairs are around the table. On the table are legal pads, pens, etc. There is a door S.R.
next to a file cabinet.
Online purchases are for single script purchases only
and include $3 S&H. For more than one script or a script package, please call us
at (781) 272-2066
Order by Mail